Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is one the best known and loved oils around the world. It has been affectionately known as “First Aid in a Bottle” as it is amazing for skin care, natural cleaning, and respiratory support.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Cleans naturally
- Supports respiration
- Supports confidence
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: a small tree to about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish, papery bark; flowers occur in white or cream-colored masses of spikes and give the tree an appearance of looking fluffy.
- Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary
- Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol 42.27%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.