Konjac Facial Sponge | Turmeric
WHAT IT IS
This sponge is made from 100% natural konjac and combined with turmeric, an excellent exfoliating agent that can help reign in dark spots and wrinkles. It’s also known for its natural antiseptic properties, which will keep your skin balanced and glowing. Perfect for mature skin.
Why You’ll Love It
- Brightens: A daily facial massage using a konjac stimulates blood flow and brings back your natural glow
- Detoxifies: Removes impurities and deep-cleans pores
- Preps and Primes: By clearing away old cells, your skin is prepped for better product absorption and primed for smooth makeup application
- Softens and Smooths: Soft konjac fibers gently exfoliate while turmeric naturally soothes and balances skin
Tip: Use the flat side for larger areas of skin, like cheeks and forehead; use the round side for harder-to-reach areas such as around the eyes and nose. We recommend you replace every 1-3 months.
Suction-mounted drying hook included
Turmeric: Perfect for sensitive, mature and dry skin
- When you receive the sponge it will be hard and dry like a loofah. You first need to soak the sponge for several minutes until it is fully soft. Please never try to use your sponge when it is hard.
- Gently massage your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you choose to use a cleanser, apply only a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more bubbles!
- After use, rinse your Konjac Sponge and press it gently with two hands. Never wring the sponge as it will damage the fibers and won’t last as long!
- Hang your pureSOL Konjac Sponge on the enclosed hook in a well-ventilated space. We recommend to replace your Konjac Sponge every 2-3 months or when it starts to break down. Your sponge may dry out between uses, it’s ok! All you need to do is soak the sponge again.
Tips & Tricks
- Since we live in a hot and humid climate PureSol recommends storing your Konjac Sponge in the refrigerator in sealed container to extend the life. Please remember Konjac is a vegetable fiber and the sponge is completely natural with no preservatives or chemicals.
- You can sterilize your sponge every few weeks by boiling it in water for 1 minute.
- Your Konjac Sponge is biodegradable and can be composted after use.
Pure konjac root fiber, water, turmeric