Paper Sandwich Bags (50 count) | Apple
Finally...a disposable sandwich bag you can feel good about using! 50 Bags per box. Box designed to fit perfectly in your kitchen drawer. Remove self- adhesive strip to seal in freshness. These durable & grease resistant paper bags are 100% recyclable + 100% home/backyard compostable. Perfect for: sandwiches, snacks, treats and much more. Use at home or on the go!
- 50 bags per box
- Easy for kids to use
- Self-adhesive. Peel away strip and fold to seal in freshness
- Write on it!
- Made from all natural glassine (pure wood pulp) sourced from FSC-certified forests
- 100% Plastic Free and NOT treated with petroleum based paraffin wax or any other wax
- Box designed to fit perfectly in your kitchen drawer
- 100% Recyclable + Home/Backyard Compostable (upon removal of adhesive strip)
- Moisture & grease resistant
- Complies with FDA food safety standards
- Toxin-Free & BPA-Free
- Patent pending “stay fresh” design & biodegradable/recyclable adhesive strip
- Durable & perfect for:
- Dry Snacks
- Baked Goods
- Party Favors
- and more....
- Keeps food fresh
- Pleated sides expand for more roomy storage
- Bag Dimensions: 8.3”H x 6.3”W X 2"D
LunchSkins founder Kirsten Quigley knows life can be a balancing act between making a difference and getting out the door on time. Making choices that are good for you, your family, your wallet, and the planet can be tough and it usually feels like something has to give. As a mother of four and lifetime environmentalist she's experienced firsthand how everyday convenience doesn’t always play nicely with the bigger picture things we care about.
For over a decade, Lunchskins mission to help the world eliminate single-use plastic pollution has empowered people everywhere to make a difference every day with easy-to-use, affordable alternatives to plastic. Promoting global health and the welfare of all living things, Lunchskins continues to drive innovation and challenge industry standards in the food storage market. Recognized for giving back, in 2018 Lunchskins is donating 50 cents from every order to The 5Gyres Institute to help the fight against plastic pollution in our oceans. Lunchskins brand products are manufactured by woman-owned business, 3Greenmoms, LLC, which designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes Lunchskins reusable and recyclable products.
Your Lunchskins bag purchase not only makes you feel good it also does good!