Replace your plastic pouf!
Super soft and squishy - sea sponges makes such a lovely, rich lather.
Gentle enough for baby.
Sea Sponge Care:
- Once a month, soak your bathing sponge in a cup of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda. This will help clean the sponge and maintain it's structure.
- Rinse sponge after each use and allow to dry completely. A mesh bag works perfectly if available.
- To prevent bacteria growth, disinfect your sponge by soaking in a cup a warm water with several drops of tea tree essential oil and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Avoid twisting and "ringing" your natural sea sponge. Squeezing is OK.
- Eventually, the edges of your sponges may fray with use. Trim these little frayed edges with scissors to freshen and help them last longer.
These giant sponges are 6" in diameter.
Shapes and color may differ from image due to the nature of the product!