Lait de Rose | Vitamin C Polishing Wash
A gentle facial exfoliant rich in Vitamin-C and antioxidants to nourish, smooth, and brighten the complexion while helping to repair damaged skin.
- Superfruit Kakadu Plum, which contains the highest known Vitamin-C levels of any natural food source, brightens complexion and promotes collagen production.
- Watermelon Powder rich in Vitamin-C, amino acids, and antioxidants repairs skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- White Willow Bark acts as an enzymatic exfoliator, removing impurities at the cellular level.
- Bamboo Powder gently exfoliates skin at the physical level.
- Coconut Milk Powder softens and hydrates.
- Pomegranate Extract containing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties protects skin and promotes healthy aging.
Usage: Pour a quarter sized amount into hand and add water to reach desired paste consistency. Apply in circular motions to dampened skin. Leave on for 5 minutes to achieve benefits of a mask, rinse with warm water. Use 1-3 times per week, depending on skin type.
Skin Type: All
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin (Pink & White Clay), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder (and) Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Enzyme) Fruit Ferment Extract, Panthenol, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *Certified Organic