Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium Essential Oil is known to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, thereby enhancing the general sense of well-being and relaxation. Its sweet, uplifting floral scent makes it an ideal ingredient in the manufacturing of soaps and cosmetics, such as creams and perfumes. Furthermore, the scent of Geranium Oil is known to enhance concentration, improve cognitive function, and balance the emotions as well as the hormones.
- Balances skin
- Relieves tension and stress
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolens
- Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves & Flowers
- Plant Description: Pelargonium graveolens grows in the northern provinces of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. It is a medium shrub that grows about one meter high and 1.5 meters wide. Its rosy smelling flowers are pinkish-white, and it blooms from August to January. Also called "rose-scented geranium".
- Aroma: Floral, fresh, sweet, and rosy
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale yellow to greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli and Nutmeg
- Main Constituents: Citronellol: 37% Geraniol: 19%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: Kids max dilution: 1%. Adult max dilution:17.5%.
- More safety info: Shelf life of 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.