Enliven Thick Curls Hair Ceremony
A Hair Ceremony for Thick, Thirsty Curly Hair
1. Always begin with a water rinse, thoroughly saturating hair with warm water.
2. Start this ritual by massaging a quarter-sized amount of Hydrating Hairbath into hair, beginning at scalp and then working your way down to the ends. Rinse well.
3. Follow with Hydrating Conditioner, massaging the scalp for several minutes, adding water as necessary. Rinse thoroughly, fingering hair to detangle.
4. While still in the shower, mist soaking wet hair with Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner. Do not rinse. Gently plop hair into a dry towel and gently squeeze out excess water.
5. Work a dime-sized amount of Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer through towel-dried hair, comb through with fingers and add more as needed.
6. Apply golf ball size amount of I Create Lift into palms. Emulsify and distribute evenly throughout the hair. Scrunch hair, air dry, blow dry, or diffuse.
Innerflection: Through self-love, each part of me contributes to the whole.
This set includes:
+Hydrating Hairbath 10oz
+Hydrating Conditioner 10oz